MITEF-NYC: TV and Video Going Online and Social: The Next Generation
MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Presents:
TV and Video Going Online and Social: The Next Generation
Video over the internet has grown from less than 1 percent of traffic 10 years ago to over 40 percent today, and still growing rapidly. Social Media has stormed the world growing from less than 1 percent usage 8 years ago to over 50 percent today. What happens when those two megatrends collide? Five speakers discuss this dynamic with some showing off their latest innovations and launches, and then discuss the potential future.
- Alison Moore, HBO, Senior Vice President, Digital Platforms
- Robert May, Founder and CEO, Ringz.TV - A new online interactive TV interface and guide.
- Sean Morgan, Founder and CEO, Critical Media - Enables companies to record, distribute and monetize.
- Kimber Myers, Director of Partnerships, GetGlue - GetGlue is a social network for entertainment.
- Adi Sideman, Founder and CEO, YouNow - Live streaming video startup that has created a 24/7 streaming.
MIT Enterprise Forum